- Chocolate biscuit crush 2 cup
- Butter melted 3 oz For White Chocolate Cream:
- White chocolate 4 oz grated
- Cream 1/4 cup For Mocha Mousse:
- Dark chocolate 4 oz
- Melted butter 1 tsp
- Cream 1 cup (whipped)
- Gelatin 1 tbsp (dissolved in 2 tbsp water)
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Sugar 2+ 2 oz
- Eggs yolks 3
- Instant coffee 1 tbsp (dissolved in 2 tbsp water)
How It’s Made:
For base: Combine biscuit crumb and melted butter mix well. Press the mixture into base of round blues bottoms pie plate.
For White Chocolate Cream: Melt white chocolate and cream in a bowl, over simmering water until smooth spread over base of prepared flan. Chill until set.
For Mocha Mousse: Combine chocolate, melted butter, ½ cup cream, egg yolks, dissolved coffee, in a sauce pan cook for 2 minutes and remove.
Beat remaining cream until stiff then fold in the chocolate mixture, along with dissolved gelatin and vanilla essence, spread filling in the pie tin, and leave it to set until firm. Decorate with whipped cream and dust lightly with sifted coco. Serve immediately.