- Chickpeas (boiled) ½ kg
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Potatoes (boiled and cubed) 2
- Red chilies (whole) 6
- Boondi (soaked) 1 cup
- Tamarind pulp ½ cup
- Whole coriander 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Carom seeds 1 tsp
- Green chili paste 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (roasted) 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Onion (chopped) as required
- Tomato (cubed) as required
- Green chilies (chopped) as required
- Coriander leaves (chopped) as required
- Mint leaves (chopped) as required
How It’s Made:
Beat yogurt with cumin, green chili paste and salt.
In a serving bowl spread boiled chickpeas, top with beaten yogurt.
Now top with soaked Boondi and potatoes.
Now spread tamarind pulp, onion, tomatoes, green chilies,coriander leaves and mint leaves on top.
Toast together red chilies, cumin seeds, coriander seeds andcarom seeds.
Grind finely and sprinkle on top of chaat.
Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onion and papri.